From 6:00 until 8:00
At Nate's New York Pizza
920 N Hwy 41 Post Falls, ID 83854
Social hour starts at 6:00 and the meeting starts at 7:00
- Call to Order at 7:00 pm
- New Members & Guests Introduction
- Last Month's Meeting Minutes Review
- Treasury Report
- Short update and budget vote for the Dusty Cleavage Ladies ride
- Short update and budget vote for the PANTRA Christmas party.
- Club ride plans for this Fall.
- Call-to-Action discussion about legislation that is currently being drafted by the Idaho Recreation Council (IRC) and the Idaho State ATV Association to require a non-resident OHV sticker for Idaho. This proposed legislation will eliminate reciprocity which will hurt us in the Panhandle the most.
- Newport-Sullivan Lake District Ranger Gayne Sears will explain the ideas they have about management of the Batey-Bould trail system for the short term and long term. Sustainability and eventually a showcase trail system as an economic driver is what their ultimate goal is for motorcycle opportunity in Pend Oreille County. However, to get there they may have need to take short term actions to alleviate possible safety hazard situations.