PANTRA General Meeting
PANTRA's General Meeting
From 6:00 until 8:00
At Moondollars Bistro
609 N Syringa St, Post Falls, ID 83854
Social hour starts at 6:00 and the meeting starts at 7:00
- Call to Order at 7:00 pm
- New Members & Guests Introduction
- Last Month's Meeting Minutes Review
- Treasury Report
- Ride report on Gold Creek and trail work
- Batey Bould Ride on July 14th - Start time 10:30 SHARP!
- Rafting 21st and 22nd in Montana
- Wallace to Avery Ride, Auguast 4th - Start time?
- Picnic August 8th - Potluck? (need a motion to approve cost of food)
- Talache-Blacktail Stimson timber land logging/trail loss
- Discuss (again) getting PANTRA's 501c3 status with the IRS
I was thinking about going to your meeting and getting to know some of you. How is that seafood gumbo that I see on the menu?
A nice way to start my first day of vacation.
I’ve never had that but everything that I have had has been good.