PANTRA's General Meeting
From 6:00 until 8:00
At Corbin Park
896 S Corbin Rd Post Falls, ID 83854
We are looking for a new place to hold our monthly meetings because Moon Dollars Bistro in Post Falls is a casualty of COVID-19 and will not be reopening. If you know of any restaurants, with affordable prices, with a meeting room that can hold ~30 people on the 2nd Wednesday of each month in the Post Falls area, please email us and let us know.
In the meantime, we will be holding our June 10th General Meeting at Corbin Park in Post Falls (see map). PANTRA will provide pizza and you will need to provide your own beverage and bring your lawn chairs.
Also, please register if you plan to attend so we will know how many pizzas we will need.
Social hour starts at 6:00 and the meeting starts at 7:00
- Call to Order at 7:00 pm
- New Members & Guests Introduction
- Last Month's Meeting Minutes Review
- Treasury Report
- Membership renewals
- LPO PANTRA Campout June 20th and 21st –which trails to ride-PANTRA sponsored breakfast at 8:30 (Saturday & Sunday), ride at 10:00
- Batey Bould trail update.
- Gold Creek- June 27- 28th-Trail cleaning the 27th and ride is the 28th
- Bayview ride and BBQ. July 18th
- Whitewater rafting on Clarkfork July 25th.
- Canfield update
- Reschedule events.?
- Place to hold meeting.
There are 41 people coming.
Look who's coming: Steve Hart, Troy Vandenbark, Kevin Hoglund, Kevin Hoglund, Kris Larcher, Gerald Grassmann, Randy Nilles, brett jarnes, Erin Robinson, Spencer Taylor, Andy wells , Julie Buck, Cody Ezell, Kevin Weber, Steve Bertone, Jeff Barton, dave beauchene, Daniel Robinson, Andy Goodsell, Evan Jacobus, Byron, Marshall Crew, Dustin mellinger, peter sweeney, Dudley Pratt