PANTRA's General Meeting
From 6:00 until 8:00
At Moondollars Bistro
609 N Syringa St, Post Falls, ID 83854
Social hour starts at 6:00 and the meeting starts at 7:00
- Call to Order at 7:00 pm
- New Members & Guests Introduction
- Last Month's Meeting Minutes Review
- Treasury Report
- A representative form Pend Oreille County Commissioner Mike Manus and a representative from Newport-Sulivan Lake Ranger Districts will be giving an update on the Batey-Bould Trail System bridge repair plans. PANTRA is donating the labor and a local lumber company is donating the material to fix the bridges that are the main liability issues within the system (liability problems on the Batey-Bould Trail System have caused the F.S. to look at a possible closure of all or part of the trail system).
- Canfield to Spades Ride adjustments?
- Redneck Triathlon details/info
- LPO Campout & Gold Creek Ride (pre-planning)